Birthmother letter to Lifetime Adoption Center

I love reading letters from birthmothers.  I thought that I would share this with you.

Lifetime Adoption Center recently received this note of gratitude from a birthmother who recently placed with a Lifetime adoptive family:

"Thank you for the note. I am doing ok. We said our goodbyes yesterday and it was a very emotional time. I truly love my little girl with all of my heart! Looking back at everything I have been through over the past year and the mess I have made of everything. Seeing her and seeing the beautiful family I was able to create out of it is a double reward. It is amazing to see first had beauty come from ashes! And God is so good!! I of course miss seeing her and holding her already but I have never had any second thoughts because I know that's where she is supposed to be. And the peace I have when I see her with them is beautiful!"
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150120478258719

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOCK!

Dear Birthmother