Broken Hearts

My emotions are still whirling....yesterdays news still weighing on my mind.  There are no words for things like this.  This child was so anticipated.  The preparation and planning opens your heart.  The excitement builds with each day closer to the birthmoms due date.  You have never seen this child, and yet you love it so much.  Your bond strengthens each day.  This news is devastating, not only to the adoptive parents, but the birthmother as well.  This child was a piece of my children... this child was from their birthmother.  My children are hurting.  Many hearts are aching over the loss of this child......I am praying for strength for all involved.  Especially for M&M.

   The angels are always near to those who are grieving, to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of God.  ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOCK!

Dear Birthmother