That's My Girl

I must share a very exciting thing that is happening around our house this week.  On Tuesday night, I was opening the mail and as I went through the pile, there was an envelope that said TO THE PARENTS OF Amanda!  You know the feeling that you get when you see that.  It is either something bad.  Or something you will have to "work on".  Or possibly something GREAT.  Thankfully, it was something GREAT.  Apparently, someone has nominated my little six year old to be honored by the city Optimist Club for outstanding service to her community.  We have no idea who or why she has been nominated, but will find out at the ceremony.   Is that exciting or what?  As mom's, we do not recieve a "paycheck" for what we do, but our payment comes in the form of how well our children succeed as HUMAN beings.We are very proud and I just wanted to share with you.

Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOCK!

Dear Birthmother