My Journey

Just a heartfelt thanks that I am sending out to all of my followers. So many of you have shared your stories with me and I feel quite honored. Thank you for the feedback when something in my writings has touched your heart, comforted you, or made you laugh. When I was going through my journey in the early days, I never imagined that down the road, I would meet so many that share my deepest, darkest pain, and yet share my greatest of hope for a family. I am so thankful for a place to share, and for those who share back.

I intend to continue to share all that I experience, as my journey continues. I am not an expert and I won't ever claim to be. What I am is driven to be a great mom. I make mistakes and screw things up sometimes, but I never give up. I never stop trying to grow as a person, wife and mother. My son asked me today what I want to be remembered for. That really is tough to answer. Of course, I want to be remembered as a good mother. A good friend. A wife who made her husband grateful that he chose her. But, that was really not my answer.

I want to be remembered as someone who never stood by and watched someone suffer, but kneeled down to give them a hand and lift them up to face adversity. I want to be remembered as someone who made a difference in the lives of children. I want God to be proud of who I was here.

So, thank you for being a part of my journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHOCK!

Dear Birthmother